Who I Am?
I'm a technical and design centered product leader with 9+ years of Product Management experience in global eCommerce, horizontal and vertical marketplaces, digital payments, aerospace, and media businesses. I am adept leading product, design and engineering teams to build experiences customers love and scaling successful businesses.
- Define world class intuitive experiences for iOS, Android, and web applications
- Hypothesis driven product management; analyze in-market tests to optimize core interactions
- eCommerce product discovery, with a focus in search, browse and conversion optimization
- Improve search relevance using Elasticsearch and Lucene technologies
- Taxonomy design for ontological meaning
- Recommendations and personalization engines using AI, ML, and Deep Learning
0Years in Product Management
2018 - now
Head of Product, Europe
Head of Product at OLX Group, owning web & app automotive vertical in Europe.
2017 - 2018
GM & Director of Product, MENA
General Manager and head of product for TribalScale MENA, a global full stack design, strategy and development firm.
- Led the Gulf business to 10x growth.
- Hired and manage 20 engineers, product managers, and operations across 12 nationalities.
- Manage the Profit & Loss budget of the mult-million dollar office.
- Oversaw Transformation of Mobile Apps (iOS / Android) teams and large web & mobile projects.
2016 - 2017
PO / Head of Consumer Apps
Product lead owning development of the consumer applications (iOS, Android, web) for a pre-launch ecommerce startup funded with $1Bn investment from PIF, a global fund.
- Led the design and development of the iOS, Android, and web applications from inception to Beta release.
- Defined product organizational structure and onboarded & mentored new joiners.
- Worked cross-functionally with executive team to define working model & Beta rollout plan.
2015 - 2016
Product Manager Amazon (Audible)
Audible.com is a group within Amazon serving professional spoken word content, including audiobooks, comedy shows, speeches, and much more. As product manager of the core eCommerce experience (Search & Browse) I partnered with UX/VX, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, across Audible and Amazon to test and iterate best in class customer experiences.
University of Colorado
Deans list 2007-2010. Focus on philosophy, especially symbolic logic and ontologies of meaning.
Masters in Web Analytics
Market Motive, founded and taught by Google Analytics Evangelist Avinash Kaushik. Intensive Masters Program in Web Analytics.
Front End Web Development